Ranked #1 amongst 5000+ courses on Pluralsight.
Have you ever wondered how professional developers build an application from A to Z? Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced developer and want to brush up your front-end and/or back-end skills, you’re going to love my Pluralsight course: Become a Full-stack .NET Developer.
In this series, you’ll learn the software engineering mindset: how you should think as a software engineer to build a real-world application from a dry requirements document.
In particular, you’ll learn how to:
- Extract core use cases from requirements
- Build an application end-to-end in a systematic fashion
- Use Entity Framework code-first workflow to build a model
- Build RESTful APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Use CSS to build beautiful user interfaces
- Improve the usability of your applications
- Implement security best practices
- Write clean, maintainable, and robust code
- Refactor your code
- Version your code using TFS
- Implement clean and decoupled architecture
- Write automated tests (unit and integration tests)
- And more…
Access the Course on Pluralsight
You need a Pluralsight subscription to watch this series. I have a partnership with Pluralsight and you can get a FREE trial using the following links.
- Part 1: Become a Full-stack .NET Developer – Fundamentals
- Part 2: Become a Full-stack .NET Developer – Advanced Topics
- Part 3: Become a Full-stack .NET Developer – Architecture and Testing